Yes! On iOS at least. Unfortunately, Android does not allow users to share in-app purchases at this time – see below their statement on Family Library sharing.
Setting up family sharing on iOS
- Make sure you have an active Spoonful Unlimited subscription.
- If you haven’t done so, enable family sharing and invite relevant members to your family group.
- Go to Settings > Your Name > Subscriptions > Spoonful, then toggle on the Sharing with Family option.
- Once toggled on, it takes about 1 hour for the app to be shared.
- Once ready, have your family members head to App Store > User Icon (top of screen) > Purchased > My Purchases, then select the family organizers name and Spoonful.
If you’ve done the above steps and still don’t have access to Spoonful Unlimited, have your family member log into their Spoonful account, then tap this link from the device on which family sharing was enabled. This will reset the connection between their device and our subscription management tool and hopefully restore the purchase.
If you’re still having issues, contact email@example.com and we’ll help you troubleshoot.